Saturday, January 22, 2005

Inaugural post

There are people who like to write, and there are people who don't. There are people who plan their careers and there are people who "fall into" something. The difference between these classes of people may be talent, inspiration or knowledge of basic principles.

Since I like to write, here I am. Did I plan my career? I was not aware of it at the time, but I made certain decisions that may not have been planful, but they helped assure my future. Things like finishing college, getting a teachers certificate, moving to Ohio, asking for advice, and poking around in the right places all contributed to a plan.

So, among other things, this space will be devoted to career musings, and ideas to help inspire and educate anyone interested in planning "your life's work".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home