Saturday, November 26, 2005

The rest of the story

The other day I told you about making cookies with Max. Here’s what I didn’t tell you: We played Christmas music all the while and explained that Christmas was Jesus’ birthday. Later, he heard “O Holy Night”, and he remarked on the line “the night that Christ was born.”

“Christ?” he asked.

I said yes, that’s Jesus’ last name.

“Jesus Christ?” he asked.

“Yup, that’s right.”

He considered that for a moment and then he said “That’s mom’s name for bad drivers.”

5 Comments:

At 11/27/2005 3:00 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

That was pretty funny.

 
At 11/27/2005 3:10 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

HILLARIOUS! You have to ask Max if he knows God's last name, because guess what? I do. It's zilla, as in God Zilla.

 
At 11/27/2005 10:34 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Whooops.

 
At 11/28/2005 1:20 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Now that is a great laugh!!! I have printed this out to hand to my Dad while he is eating his breakfast...I hope he doesn't choke!!!!

 
At 11/28/2005 6:23 AM, Blogger John Cowart said...

Out of the mouths of babes, Thou hast perfect praise -- among other things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home