Saturday, March 12, 2005

Bethy-Bee


Bethy-Bee
Originally uploaded by careerguy.
I'm afraid it's nostalgia time. Here is daughter Ann (then known as Beth)at Halloween when she was about 3. So, how is it that she grew up to be the bride in the photo below? Remember that John Sebastian song that talks about children growing up--how everything we've learned our kids assume, and how all our worries are their cartoons--So far two of our three children have turned 30, and to celebrate the occasions, I burned a CD mix of songs from their respective youths, but I always included that Sebastian song, just to get my licks in.

4 Comments:

At 3/12/2005 9:35 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

That is so cute. Pictures are an amazing keepsake.

 
At 3/12/2005 10:32 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I love it! More picture please. I am a picture junkie. The more, the better.

 
At 3/13/2005 3:25 PM, Blogger Dallas said...

She was and is a cutie. Beautiful bride. Daddy must be so proud.

 
At 3/20/2005 11:38 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Cute pic, but I have to know...why the name change?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home