Sunday, May 15, 2005

Just a quickie

I'm at a conference all next week, so it's unlikely there will be any posting or commenting.

One quick Max story:

I was playing with him in the driveway in the backyard the other day, and he was rapidly going through all the toys available, so I brought out the sidewalk chalk. He happily squatted and drew on the concrete. I was inspired and drew a circle around him, telling him it was a magic circle and he had to draw a door in order to escape. So he frantically scribbled some lines and jumped out. We did this several times to his great delight. He is always reluctant to leave our house, so later when his mother came for him, he jumped into a circle without a door and said, “I’m stuck!”, shrugging his shoulders elaborately. It didn’t work.

2 Comments:

At 5/30/2005 10:19 AM, Blogger Lori said...

What great immaginations they have at that age. I am constantly in awe at my children.

 
At 11/19/2005 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some great ideas :) But no time to explain right now. Nevermind. Next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home