Sunday, May 01, 2005

Here's my excuse

No ring yet, no romantic dinner. We'd never be able to concentrate on it. We just came back from another ER visit. All they did was schedule a new test for tomorrow, and that's fine. I had that horrible pain that comes from kidney stones early Saturday morning, but then it went away. ...Well, they don't have to come on a Saturday morning necessarily, but it's the phrase "kidney stones" that's important here, not when they came--I'm sure you understand the distinction. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's what it is, but we'll see.

3 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 8:40 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Good grief, man! I hope things calm down for you soon. It's all just too much. And personally, I'm glad you've waited to give her the ring. It would be a shame to have the sentiment behind the gift be lost in the shuffle of all this ... LIFE ... that's swirling at the moment!!

 
At 5/02/2005 2:07 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Well, at least you're OK, but I don't think I can stand the suspense anymore...I am so bad at surprises.

 
At 5/04/2005 8:09 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hoping to hear a good outcome out of all of this
TOY
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home